- Bite-Sized Resilience. Short (less than 5 minute) videos taught by Dr. Bryan Sexton. Topics include Gratitude and Coping with Stress.
- Resilience Tools. Enroll in interventions that last 3-15 days. These tools are evidence-based, interactive, and specifically designed for busy healthcare workers.
- Meditations led by Dr. Carrie Adair, who guides listeners in these podcasts.
- Happiness Strategies. In this 2-page document, learn simple ways to enhance positivity and bring joy into your day.
- Well-Being Resources for Hospital Workers. Pocket skills, wellness guides, and digital resources.
- Coping Card. Quick tips to reduce stress and feel better in the moment.
- Team Training Videos. Focusing on one specific team training concept at a time, this series will introduce you to the fundamentals of effective cross-disciplinary collaboration.
- Enhancing Caregiver Resilience Webinar Series. 24 webinars on well-being taught by experts at the Duke Center for Healthcare Safety and Quality.
- Well-Being Toolkit. This toolkit (PDF) contains resources for anyone looking to become a champion of well-being. Learn why well-being matters, what you can do to create a culture of well-being, and what ongoing resources are available at Duke to support you.
- Well-Being on LinkedIn Learning (Duke only). Curated list of courses compiled by Duke Personal Assistance Services.
- Duke Diet and Fitness Center. A wide variety of videos with workouts, healthy living tips, and more.
- Meditations. Enjoy over 35 meditations led by Duke Health employees.
- Provider Grief Toolkit. Dynamic web tool to learn about grief, review tips and strategies for helping a grieving friend or peer, and find needed resources.
- Disrupting Behavior. Podcast that takes a creative look at some of the key strategies we can all use to ensure an effective, inclusive, and positive environment for work, play, and health.
- Voices of Duke Health. Podcast project that invites Duke Health providers, staff, students, trainees, patients, and visitors to have one-on-one conversations about what is meaningful in your lives, work, and relationships.
- SCORE Survey
- Duke Advanced Practice Provider Leadership Institute (APPLI). Duke APPLI provides APP leaders and their team members opportunities to identify their personal leadership styles and philosophies and learn how to expand and leverage them when directing, supporting and participating in diverse APP interprofessional healthcare teams.
- Patient Safety & Quality Improvement Training Module
- The Medical Professionalism Project
- Coping with Stress during COVID-19. Website by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Duke Recreation and Physical Education. Personal outdoor trip plans for the Durham, NC area
- COVID-19 Resource Guide for Parents and Families. Created by a multidisciplinary team from the Duke Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, the Duke Child and Family Study Center, Duke Human Resources, and the Duke Center for Healthcare Safety and Quality
- High-Performance Teamwork in Incident Management (presented by Erin Eckert for the American Hospital Association)
Additional Resources for Duke team members
- Duke Pediatrics Grand Rounds with Dr. Rehder: Understanding and Building Safety Culture (Talk begins at 14:12. Recorded July 2018)
- Duke Children’s Grand Rounds with Dr. Rehder: Psychological Safety (Talk begins at 10:18. Recorded January 2020)
- Duke Psychiatry Mental Health Webinar Series